It’s been a while since I shared one of my gluten free sweeties recipes, so here it is; gluten free NUTELLA FILLED cinnamon cupcakes!!! This recipe is super simple and easy to make and tastes absolutely fantastic! Looks quite nice too if I say so myself! 😉 The ingredients should make exactly 12 cupcakes. Let’s get started!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free baking mix (I love Peak’s Free From Baking Mix, but choose whichever you know works best for you).
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar of Nutella
For a Cinnamon-Sugar topping (highly recommended) please add:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- First, preheat your oven to about 200 degrees celsius. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper or silicone liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients listed above. That’s the flour/baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder. Mix well for even combination throughout.
- In another bowl combine the wet ingredients – the milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk them all together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl. Mix well with a spatula.
- Scoop a spoonful of batter and place at the bottom of each muffin tray liners.
- Drop one (large) teaspoon on top of this.
- Top off with the remaining batter to completely cover the filling.
- Place into oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the top is slightly browned.
- When the cupcakes are done, cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- Melt the unsalted butter and keep in a bowl.
- Combine the cinnamon and granulated sugar in another bowl.
- Get the now cool cupcakes and dip the crown into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Once again leave to cool on the wire rack!
Deeelicious cinnamonny, Nutellla cupcakes for you to share (or eat all by yourself ;)).
Try it, it’s easy!