Weekends are not a good idea for people like me. Weekends mean more time at home, which basically means I get to spend more time around the kitchen. As I said, not a good idea for a girl trying to lose a kilo or two, actually it’s a very bad idea. The only thing I love as much as travelling, is food and it’s been a difficult week, so I needed to do something fun in the kitchen, to get me “choco-high” and re-inspired!!!
That’s where the Peanut Butter Cups come in…. A combination of two heavenly ingredients and a guaranteed palatable orgasm! Best of all, they’re extremely easy to make! All you need is:
- 6 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 1 cup pf peanut butter (creamy NOT crunchy)
- 500 grams cooking chocolate (I love using NoviBloc Cooking Chocolate by Novi; it’s delicious and gluten free – but you can use whichever chocolate you like! You could easier switch to dark chocolate or white chocolate, depending on your own tastes).
Now, here come the directions. Simple and easy!
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 15 paper or silicone liners.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Mix the icing sugar with the peanut butter until smooth. Make sure that there are no icing sugar lumps in the combination, stir well!
- Spread one to two tablespoons of the melted chocolate on the bottom of each of the cupcake liners.
- Place a large dollop or two of the peanut butter/icing sugar mix on top of the melted chocolate layer in the cupcake liners.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more of the melted chocolate and smooth out the top as well as you can.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the liners, and voila, ENJOY!!!
MMMMhhhhmmmmmm DELICIOUS!!! ❤
Try it out! Simple, easy and tasty!